Monday, October 22, 2012

If a kiss could heal....my youngest son would not be living with a Mitchondrial Disease.  When I kiss him (which is a million times a day) I actually feel like that kiss could do the trick.  That's what is so powerful about an unimaginable love.  I thank God for this opportunity to love like this on this earth.  I just wish that my child would outgrow me.  I wish my kiss would heal him.  The pain in wishing for these things can tear you apart.  Luckily...because of Enzo...I have a relationship with Christ.  I have hope, I have peace....I just have to dwell at heavens gates daily to stay focused.  I wish just believing in Jesus would take my pain away.  But it is a minute by minute choice and focus.  I have started this blog to encourage other mom's like myself.  I hope to be a part of your journey....I hope you find peace in your storm.  I want to post all the things that encourage me....music, scripture, pictures, thoughts.  It's a daily focus right?

No comments:

Post a Comment